Business Strategies




Already have a quilting machine why not start making money with it?... bring back stray customers or start your own business Machine Quilting.
Join me here now for 30% off for a limited time with DISCOUNT already applied to the link.

There is no other course available that focuses on your business with marketing strategies every step of the way. If you need help with marketing and ways to keep your customers coming back, it is in this course.

We also build in an edge over your competition with your pricing, goods and services offered so they are appealing to your customers. We literally put you in your customers shoes so you understand how they buy so they will want to buy from you, plus we keep them coming back.
  • Year 1 Find out what to do in your first 12 months
  • Year 2 Keep customers coming back with a GREAT LOYALTY PROGRAM
  • Year 3+ Increase your profits by increasing customers and size of purchases





I'm so glad I saw the ad for this course. I thought I could just make quilts, post them on a site and they'd sell. The insight this course has given me to maintain a routine, and schedule the work has been invaluable. I will continue to work on finishing the course, so by the time I have the 'inventory' built up I will be ready to go...Lois J Waldron

Hi Sally, Just wanted to drop a short note and express my appreciation for the three most incredible days immersed in threads, bobbins, needles, patterns and allowing the creative side emerge and play!! I will never look at designs and/or patterns in the same way again.

I came home, showed my husband all the work and how my skill level progress over the 3 days. I've listened to the business tapes and marketing for women which has given me such insight to get my business going! I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and started talking to Sue to plan something for next year!!

Thank you so much!! Ellen Strickland




Get 4 Page Guide: How to Cleverly Name Your Business, Products & Services plus updates from "Quilt Into Business" for even more biz help...

_____________________________________________________________________



here is what they are saying about Sally's Start A Machine Quilting Business training... 


Exceedingly well designed and a real advance for quilting!
Sally has advanced the process of educating and collaborating for quilters by making the process of sharing information accessible in this online course so easy and ready to use. She has stepped into the field of instructional design like a pro and made the content user friendly and fun to interact with. Accolades! - Julie Rea - Educational Psychologist and fellow quilter

Pam Foster - "I am so happy to have the opportunity to view this course and be able to go back and reference it at any time. Full of important information from a good studio set up to getting the business legally set up and much more. Sally Terry is thorough, enjoyable to listen to and gives the right information to help you become professional and have a successful longarming business."

D. D. - Smart business woman
"Sally Terry is not only a great quilting teacher (I personally took classes from her), but she is also a smart businesswoman. This course explained, in detail, how to start your own longarm quilting business. She covered everything from taking in a quilt, pricing, building your business and marketing. Thanks, Sally!"

P. J. - Huge Value
"There's a huge amount of value in this course, way beyond people who just want to create a quilting business. It's a detailed walk through many crucial aspects of starting ANY business; very nicely structured and delivered. All sorts of solid marketing advice accompanying detailed steps on setting up your business."

"If I had only had this information when I started my business", comments a seasoned professional quilter.

"Thanks again for the wonderful class on '6 Step System To Build Your Quilting Business'. I have come up with some great ideas. Thanks again and it was great taking your class." Gwen K, CAN

I've listened to the business Cd's which has given me such insight to get my business going! Thank you so much!! Ellen S, MO

"We would like you to know that we really appreciate you and your teaching. We want all the Sally Wisdom we can get, in order to grow our business even more:-} Thanks again, not only for your generosity, your teaching skills, but also all you do for the longarm machine quilting world." Lin & Clark Roseville, CA