Books

Sadly my Publisher American Quilters Society is no longer publishing books. Click here to see what is in stock in our ClassyStashy Etsy Store.




FREE MOTION FRIENDLY Machine quilting techniques and patterns so you never have to be perfect!!!


Get all 3 for 67.00
click here for Free Shipping in our ClassyStashy Etsy Shop

Machine Quilting Books Published by American Quilters Society written by Sally Terry Professional Machine Quilting and Classes






Pathways To Better Quilting Book    22.95

click here for Free Shipping in our ClassyStashy Etsy Shop

You don't have to copy me exactly to be successful or any other instructor to have great machine quilting results after USING Pathways to Better Quilting.






"...it is a must for every quilter's book shelf whether you use, traditional, short arm, mid arm or long arm quilting machine or hand quilt..." "Offers excellent basic details and tips...whether it be short arm, mid arm or longarm quilters and hand quilters alike makes Pathways to Better Quilting a classic." Midwest Book Review

"I am a new longarm quilter, and I truly appreciate the encouraging and manner you have of presenting information about quilting. Your book (Pathways to Better Quilting) makes quality quilting seem very achievable, even for a beginner.”

Learn to choose and machine quilt patterns perfectly with The Language of Quilting™ in seconds so you can enjoy the process and not be afraid to try. You might take a moment and repeat Sally's Machine Quilter's Oath which you could share with your sisters in Machine Quilting.

Get 75 quilting patterns with all the "wiggle room" built in for you and start using your new skills right away, even while you are mastering your moves with the FUN-damentals...no doubt you have some quilts given to you by friends just waiting.




   
Sally Terry Azure Sky Quilt Second Place Jacksonville Quilt Show, Professional Machine Quilting and Classes



Pathways From Quilt Top To Quilted Book    28.95



click here for Free Shipping in our ClassyStashy Etsy Shop




Compiled from the experience of machine quilting hundreds of quilts from over 16 years. Written for all machine types from sitdown to standup, there is no other book that can give you the answers to your quilting dilemmas with full trouble shooting guide like Pathways From Quilt Top To Quilted.


So you never have to be perfect get 2 easy to learn "FREE MOTION FRIENDLY" fully illustrated pattern techniques Shadow Rhythms and Walking Borders.


" I just got your book, Pathways from Quilt Top to Quilted, at the Des Moines Show from the AQS booth. I am skimming through it on our 5 hour drive home. It is great! So much help! I just finished a barn raising and had been searching for a way to load it on point on my frame, and Ta Da! There it was! Love your stuff!! Thanks for putting it out there." Linette Smith


" I read through that book when I first got it, but didn't use it. Last night I was thumbing through the book shelf, looking for help on how to quilt this one I'm working on, and there was Pathways just waiting to tell me how! Love it" Marilyn J. Smith


"WOW, WOW, WOW!" Mary W.

How to use quilting stencils with Sally Terry Professional Machine Quilting and Classes
USE BORDER STENCILS FOR BLOCK PATTERNS


________________________________________________________




Hooked On Feathers Book   24.95

click here  for Free Shipping in our ClassyStashy Etsy Shop







No. 1 Selling Machine Quilting Book from AQS


Get over 40 feathers patterns and 24 feathered spine designs in the No. 1 Best Selling Book from AQS...and it is a machine quilting book. Thank you so very very much.


“Hi Sally! I bought your book last winter and have used your Hooked on Feathers method on 2 full size quilts. I quilt on my Bernina 430 home sewing machine. I’m sending you a picture of me and one of my Hooked on Feathers quilts. I donated it to a local benefit quilt show/auction. It won judges Grand prize (90 quilts entered). As you can see, there is nothing particularly spectacular about the top. I believe it was the quilting that gave it the edge. Thanks for your book.” Denise


“Received your Hooked on Feathers book for Mother’s Day (I have it on my “wish list”) and just completed a baby quilt, a donation to our guild’s fall show. Thought it would be a good trial quilt to practice. It came out so beautifully that I’m not sure I want to give it away. Your technique was easy even for a relative beginner.”